- Maintain maximum valve lift in your Harley Davidson XL engine
- Increased stiffness and column rigidity maximizing valve-train stability, increasing engine RPM horsepower and torque output
- 3/8″ 4130 chrome moly fixed-length one-piece pushrods with hardened ball ends
- Length is 0.040″ under stock, intake 10.706″, exhaust +10.760″
- Designed to exceed the needs of performance engines using larger lift camshafts and high spring pressures, while maintaining proper and critical oil flow to top end valve gear
- Wall thickness is 0.065″
- Designed for use with hydraulic or solid lifters and street or race engines
- These pushrods require removal of rocker covers and rocker arm supports
- Made in the U.S.A.
Feuling 4088 – HP+ Pushrods – +0.040″ – M8
HP+ Fixed Length Pushrods
14+ Batwing, 15+ RoadGlide
There are no reviews yet.